Sunday, October 22, 2006

Screaming in Silence

i pretty much spent the whole afternoon with mandark. we checked out the new starbucks over at lee gardens.. that place is pretty interesting. i'm not too excited about the fact that they don't have wi-fi! huwaaaat!?! shocking.

good thing marc recently signed up to globe 3g. so we had one laptop with internet.. and the other.. well.. hahaha..

i learned quite a few things from marc today. mostly google stuff. blogspot is not cooperating with me right now. 2 issues;

1. i can't seem to find myself in google! -- maybe my brain is just dead and i can't figure this thing out. or maybe.. well. i can't figure it out, period! no excuses. hahah.. none of my blogs will show on google.. common google! acknowledge me!! i almost feel like i don't exist.

2. i again have another qualm with blogspot. i can't seem to not make my whole posts show on the same page. i just want to show a brief of my daily posts and have a "Read More.." at each post.. how the hell do you do that?!?!

i'd appreciate everyone and anyones help here...

on a lighter note.

have you ever been in a situation when/where you see someone in a coffee shop. and you just like her so much.. ok.. ok.. a crush! hahaha.. (i feel like i'm in damn highschool!) but you can't talk to her.. for a lot of reasons.. a whole lot of them! and deep inside you hope that your path will cross with hers again. this may sound sad, but the only thing left to do is to go back to that coffee shop, same time same place (ok.. that's redundant). and hope to see her again. maybe then, she'd throw a smile my way..

and in my mind.. it all happened different.

as soon as marc goes out for a smokie break, i reluctantly approach her an ask.. "are you done with this magazine?"

she looks up, startled that i ask her about a magazine she didn't even notice on her table.. "uhmm.. i wasn't using it.."

"aww.. ok. can i borrow it then?"

"well.. it's not mine.. so go for it"

"thanks.. just get it from my table if you need it back.."

then she throws a smile..

i went back to my table, and put the magazine by my table and went back to my emails.. man.. that was a shoot down if i ever saw one.

but then she approaches after a few minutes and goes "you didn't even read it.."

"err.. i was gona. but then i just need to send this email out.. then i read it.."

"wow.. your online?"

"yep.. you need to check mail or something?"

"nakakahiya naman..!" she jokes

"ofcourse not.. cge let me just send this out... there. here take this seat."

"are you sure?"

"yeah.. yeah.. i could use the company. my buddy has gone missing... i'm glen by the way."

"carla.."

and then followed a wonderful conversation about music, study, work, futkal, m&m's, tocino, and a gazillion other nothing under the sun. marc was nice enough to be a cool buddy with our new friend carla..

we exchange number and agrees to have coff.. and then marc nudges me from my daydream with "pre, tara gutom nako.." crap! hahaha..

well carla. where ever you are.. i shall find you again.. then maybe you'd throw me that smile. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read this article from Marhgil. Here's the url, hope this helps:

http://kaluskoskuskos.com/marhgil/tips-and-tricks/blogtimizer-update/

g l e n v e r said...

thanks raziel! i finally found the answer i was looking for. here's another good source din from macalua.com