Monday, June 25, 2007

here it is.. day 2!

well.. technically not the second day of my trip.. but i figured i'd just count it this way so as not to confuse myself (i get confused easily.. a lot of you know that..)

2 things that happened to me yesterday (sunday!)

1. drove a hundred miles in my brothers complicated ass car! literally a hundr miles.. ang layo!! but can i just say.. i'm loving GPS! hahaha.. i imagine if my car had that, atleast may kausap ako sa car lagi.. kahit na mejo suplada..

2. family day extraordinaire! duane said i'm all special cuz nj and louie made a rare appearance just for me.. together no less!! i almost had the feeling that it's on the same level as a lunar eclipse! and they all changed a whole lot! a whole lot!

marriage talk (nanaman!!), how-you-do's, you were so little then talk, forgetting cousin names.. juz like 'ol times!

No comments: