Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Now I know it works!!

Now to start wasting cyber space by uploading rhetoric which I probably shouldn't be wasting space in the cyber world with.

This is definitely the best picture I've taken. Well.. Atleast my favorite.

I still have not figured out what I want to write about. But I do know that I like and I want to write.

Makes me wonder, do you think poets decide on what they want to write before they start writing? Or do they just scribble away, and things sort of take form.

I should ask a poet. Maybe I'll tweet Paolo Coellho later - but I should check that I'm spelling his name right first!

Now.. Off to jump back into the fire.. Or back to the salt mine.. Or.. Well.. Work!

You should probably be doing the same thing. Stop reading my blog and get to it already!

Ciao!
-g
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

1 comment:

DiOR said...

I found a browser that doesn't mess up your theme when viewed from bb. Yey! I won't complain anymore haha! :)