Tuesday, February 08, 2005

at last...

at last! i have my own blog site! this is such a fad that i've been hearing from mandark (techy guru) so much that i just had to run a google search real quick to find out what blog is all about. and it's funny cuz i've always wanted to have my own website and being the technical deficient person that i am, i guess this is the closest thing i'll have to a website. my very own blog! hahaha.. but i often wonder who will read my entries. i guess i just don't care who will or will not read it! it's for the love of having my own blog!
anyway! here i am at work, writing my blog. i hope my boss doesn't read this.. i'm in deep kebab if she does.. hehehe... but that is simply the coolest boss anyone could wish for. i gues it's how she deals with things. i guess we're kinda similar in our approach and all. which makes it great cuz i kinda have an idea how her next step would look like. at least i like to think that i do. but i have to admit that i haven't figured her out as much as i'd like to.
moving back to my blog page!
i often wonder why i'd post something like this on the iternet without expecting anyone to read it. well.. there's always jill who would check this out as soon as i tell her that i have a blog page.. and i bet you're reading this right now huh hunny!!? hi hunny! i love you so much! mwah! wait.. i don't want this turning into my message posting for my boo... love you again boo..
i just think this is the coolest thing to have my very own piece on the internet. when decades from now.. when maybe the internet is a remnant of our generation, as soon as bill gates (or whoever his successor is) thinks of the next best thing. i will be there to say, i have a piece of that there somehwere.. that in the vast intricacies of the internet.. my name is there somewhere. i wonder if this blog page will pop up if i search my name at google. hehehe.. wouldn't that be ultimately cool though. and yes i intend to post every mis-adventure i have on this blog site. this is so convenient from me because coming from the callcenter world where everything must be documented, this is the perfect palce for me to document all others which i don't find fit to generate a template for documentation. and i have so many thoughts i'd like to pour in here. at least i'm sure that i do.. i just don't know where they are..
i guess i'll end here for the meantime.. clients are paying for this time i am using for my blog.
till the next!

No comments: