Saturday, October 21, 2006

MMDA Tricked Me!

one incident that i had not posted on my last entry was the curious incident involving an MMDA bastard...

to sum it all up.. he says i swerved turning right into buendia, from EDSA. i say i was merely following the yellow lane.

but what really pissed me off was when he said, i should have gone into the yellow lane way before the turn. i know for a fact that that is BS because as i told the bastard, i've been caught (twice!) before for doing that..

the other thing that ticked me was when he said, "cge.. bababaan ko na lang yung violation mo.." (ok.. i'll lower your violation) then looks at me sorta waiting that i offer him something.

as the don said.. "my offer is this... NOTHING!"

at that instant, i take my camera out and took everything in video. (it was such pleasure to see his fingers trembling while writing the ticket)

and below is an interesting scene..



note that he even got my registration, which they don't normally do.. that's harrassment.. hahaha!

in a nutshell, he says i should go into the yellow lane way before making the turn.. i don't agree.. he offers me his name, which is covered with all his damn pens.. oh well.. that's the MMDA for you!

i initially thought it's no use because he gave me my license back.. but got a ticket which i think i still have to pay for. all 13 violations prior to this wants or has taken my license.. (??)

i was in a very pleasant mood.. and 500 bucks is worth the comedy.

score.. MMDA 13 - glenver 1

No comments: