Saturday, October 21, 2006

realizations in life..

i just realized that the cross-posting that i have going on between this blog and multiply won't show the pictures as intended.. sucks! or i'm probably doing something wrong like i always do.. argh! hmpf!
oh well.. work-around is.. do visit my blogspot here (if you're reading this through multiply.. if this statement absolutely makes zero sense to you.. then you're alright..) at which point.. it shall bring you to the unfathomable realm of how i intended my blog to really look like.. which is.. err.. uumm.. fine! just read it here.. it's the same banana..

right now, i'm experiencing brain-freeze without the slurpee.. which damn sucks, right!?

currently working on some materials for FutKal. and i just realized how slow i work when what i'm doing means so much to me... not that my if-i-go-any-slower-i'd-go-backwards pace is an indication of my passion for what i do.. because i'm starting to pick up pace at work.. i guess i'm just getting better at work tasks.. and FutKal is something new to me.

now.. wouldn't it have been much more efficient if i just said i'm working slow in FutKal because it's new to me?? ha! but where's the fun in that.. and if i did that.. this entry would be missing two whole useless paragraphs... and that, i cannot live with!

- g l e n v e r

No comments: